- Tugatrips is not responsible for any items left in the vehicle nor be liable for delays due to traﬃc or weather conditions;
- In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before the tour there will be no refund;
- Tours in 9 seats air-conditioning vehicles;
- All insurances are in accordance with Portuguese law;
- All tours are subject to availability and will only happen with minimum 2 persons (except VIP Tours);
- Clients have free time to visit the sites and monuments;
- Tours do not include speciﬁed meals ,guided tours insidet he monuments (except those described in the brochure / website), any cost not speciﬁed, tips of any kind.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Tugatrips oﬀers the best experience to our clients. We have created these services for your pleasure and enjoyment while ensuring your safety and comfort. Tugatrips cannot be held responsible for any mistake that might occur in typography or printing. Tugatrips reserves the right to make any changes with or without notice that may become necessary.
Smoking or alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed on the minivans. Frequent stops for sightseeing and meals are made which will provide individuals the opportunity to smoke and drink (moderately) while oﬀ the minivans.
Reservations made by phone or e-mail will be only considered after proof of deposit. Until then it will be in a pre-reservation state that ends 48h prior of tour.
DEPOSITS & CANCELLATION FEES
If a tour is booked by a free-sale operator but not be possible to perform by Tugatrips (overbooking or minimum persons not met), Tugatrips will present always an alternative. In case the client does not want or not have the possibility to take another tour and / or in another date, client will get 100% refund.
For direct reservations, Tugatrips has a 50% deposit policy before the tour. This payment can be refundable in 100% if client wishes to cancel his tour or Tugatrips cannot perform a tour (overbooking, minimum persons not met). The remaining 50% are to be paid directly to the guide/driver before the tour starts. After full payment the tour will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
Cash, Bank transfer.
Passengers are reminded that they should remain in their seats while van is in motion for their safety. Passengers understand that to stand can be hazardous due to sudden stops, braking or uneven road surfaces that can cause passengers to injure themselves and/or others around them. Tugatrips is NOT responsible for any item left on the bus and will be under no obligation or liability for delays occurring from city traﬃc.
No refunds due to equipment (minivan) breakdown or mechanical failure.
Please protect the environment by not throwing anything out of the van or to the ﬂoor during tours.