Arrábida tour with dolphin watching
This tour takes us to one of the most unexpected and extraordinary environments of Portugal. Tour with dolphin watching.
Amazing sightseeing trip through the Arrábida Mountain Range (Serra d’Arrábida) with its unique climate and wildlife. A coast formed by beaches of crystal clear waters and incredible environment.
On arrival at the city of Setúbal we will visit its local market.
Break for a lunch followed by a boat trip to see the friendly Sado river mouth dolphins.
Arrival at the hotel with the guarantee of having spent an unforgettable day with Our guide will accompany you along the way, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited.
We do the best tours because we do it with passion!
(*) Lunch and monument entrance fee (optional), not included in the cost of the Tour.
- Itinerary: Arrábida Natural Park, Setúbal, local market, traditional, dolphin watching.
- Full day: 9:00 – 18:30 approx.
- Pick-up / drop-off at the Hotel
- Minimum 2 pax – max 8 Pax
- For larger groups please contact us.
- Price per person: 95€
- Special discount for groups + 5 people
- Dolphin watching
- Personal Accident Insurance, according to the current law
- Liability Insurance, according to the current law
- And a friendly guide!
Serra da Arrábida
Mercado do Livramento
You can also contact us by:
Phone +351 911 146 146