Arrábida and Sesimbra with wine tasting
This tour takes us to one of the most unexpected and extraordinary environments of Portugal. Let nature awaken your senses!
We start by enjoying the best view over Lisbon, from the statue of Christ the King, then crossing the 25th of April Bridge. After this we go for a short visit to the Frigate D. Fernando II e Glória 1843, the last warship built in Daman, Portuguese India.
Travelling to the south-western edge of the Setúbal peninsula, we visit Cape Espichel. Apart from the scenic beauty, other highlights include the complex of the sanctuary of Nossa Senhora do Cabo and the Lighthouse.
We proceed to Sesimbra, one of the most beautiful Portuguese maritime villages, where we will visit the castle and take in the stunning panoramic view of the village.
We then proceed to the Arrábida Natural Park to enjoy some beautiful scenery, monumental ocean bays where the vegetation is united with the most crystal clear water, creating breathtaking landscapes.
On the way back we make a stop at a renowned Portuguese winery to visit the Caves and to taste its excellent wine.
Followed by a visit to a handmade tile factory that maintains the manual manufacturing process, which originates in the eighteenth century where visitors can enjoy the various stages of the manufacturing process.
Our guide will accompany you along the way, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited.
We do the best tours because we do it with passion!
(*) Lunch and monument entrance fee (optional), not included in the cost of the Tour.
- Itinerary: Christ the King, Portuguese frigate, Cabo Espichel, Sesimbra Castle, Arrábida Natural Park, Wine Tasting, Tile Factory.
- Full day: 9:00 – 18:00 approx.
- Pick-up / drop-off at the Hotel
- Minimum 2 pax – max 8 Pax
- For larger groups please contact us.
- Price per person: 70€
- Special discount for groups + 5 people
- Wine Tasting
- Visit to the handmade tile factory
- Personal Accident Insurance, according to the current law
- Liability Insurance, according to the current law
- And a friendly guide!
Castelo de Sesimbra
Serra da Arrábida
Fábrica de Azulejos
You can also contact us by:
Phone +351 911 146 146