Évora & Wine Tasting
Come and discover this World Heritage City, enjoy magnificent plains filled with olive trees, vineyards and cork oaks. Taste one of the best wines in Portugal. Visit the Carriage Driving Museum.
In this visit to Évora you will be dazzled by the stunning landscape, plains filled with vineyards, cork trees and olive trees.
Arriving in Évora called City Museum you will be fascinated with a magnificent architectural and artistic ensemble, monumental churches, historic squares, and narrow medieval streets. Not to be missed the Roman Temple, the largest Gothic Cathedral in Portugal and the famous Chapel of Bones.
We’ll then go down to Arraiolos village and have a visit at a family-owned winery. You will visit the vineyards and have wine tasting. Also include in this tour a visit to a Private Carriage Driving Museum.
A Tour Not to be missed!
Our guide will accompany you along the way, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited.
We do the best tours because we do it with passion!
(*) Lunch and monument entrance fee (optional), not included in the cost of the Tour.
- Itinerary: Évora, Roman Temple, Cathedral of Évora, Chapel of Bones, Wine tasting, Carriage Driving Museum.
- Full day: 9:00 – 18:00 approx.
- Pick-up / drop-off at the Hotel
- Minimum 2 pax – max 8 Pax
- For larger groups please contact us.
- Price per person: 95€
- Special discount for groups + 5 people
- Wine tasting
- Carriage Driving Museum
- Personal Accident Insurance, according to the current law
- Liability Insurance, according to the current law
- And a friendly guide!
Capela dos Ossos
Museu da atrelagem
You can also contact us by:
Phone +351 911 146 146