Jazz Dinner & Lisboa by Night
With a dinner to the sound of live jazz.
For those who want to enjoy Lisbon by night on an increasingly sought after alternative program.
Experience the beauty of Lisbon when it comes back to life later in the day. When the lights turn on illuminating alleys, avenues, monuments, bridges…
We will take you to enjoy all this in a relaxing way and to the rhythm of Jazz. In a way that you can appreciate the beauty of the major landmarks of Lisbon: such as the Marques de Pombal Square, Rossio Square, the 25th of April Bridge and the Monument to the Discoveries.
Absorb the light at some historical UNESCO sites such as the Jeronimos Monastery and the Belém Tower and marvel at panoramic views of Lisbon from its many viewpoints. Finally we will go to a typical neighbourhood in the city centre, Alfama, to dine with the sound of Jazz in a multifunctional space with live music, snacks, restaurant and art gallery, near the medieval city wall. At the end of dinner/show our guide will pick you up to take you back to your hotel.
Our guide will accompany you along the way, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited.
We do the best tours because we do it with passion!
(*) Dinner Included in the cost of the Tour
- Itinerary: Marques de Pombal Square, Rossio Square, 25th of April Bridge, Monument to the Discoveries, Jeronimos Monastery, Belem Tower, Viewpoints, Alfama, Restaurant.
- Full day: 20:00 – 24:00 approx.
- Pick-up / drop-off at the Hotel
- Minimum 2 pax – max 8 Pax
- For larger groups please contact us.
- Price per person: 80€
- Special discount for groups + 5 people
- Dinner Included in the value of Tour
- Live band Jazz
- Personal Accident Insurance, according to the current law
- Liability Insurance, according to the current law
- And a friendly guide!
Praça Marquês de Pombal
Praça do Rossio
Ponte 25 de abril
Monumento às Descobertas
Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
Torre de Belém
You can also contact us by:
Phone +351 911 146 146