Lisbon City and Sightseeing by Sailboat
In this unique tour you will get to know Lisbon, a capital full of cultural diversities and a fantastic Sightseeing by Sailboat on the Tagus River
Lisbon, a capital full of cultural diversity. We’ll take you through the narrow streets, alleys and large avenues to experience these feelings on a tour of this beloved Lisbon. A City full of flavours and light, where modernity coexists with remarkable historical heritage such as the Great Portuguese Maritime Discoveries.
On a sailboat ride along the Tagus River you will feel like a great Navigator from the time of the Portuguese Maritime Discoveries. Providing magical moments and is itself a unique experience that you will never forget.
Navigating along the riverside area of Lisbon through the Praça do Comércio, 25 April Bridge, Belém, this ride Sailboat let you admire the variety of landscapes, monuments and the history of old Lisbon.
Our guide will accompany you along the way, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited.
We do the best tours because we do it with passion!
(*) Lunch and monument entrance fee (optional), not included in the cost of the Tour.
- Itinerary: Belém. Sailing boat trip 2 hour approx. Lisbon center (free time) Alfama, St. Anthony’s Church, Lisbon Cathedral, Viewpoints, Castle of Sao Jorge.
- Full day: 9:00 – 18:00 aprox.
- Pick-up / drop-off at the Hotel
- Minimum 2 pax – max 8 Pax
- For larger groups please contact us.
- Price per person: 95€
- Special discount for groups + 5 people
- Sailing boat trip
- Personal Accident Insurance, according to the current law
- Liability Insurance, according to the current law
- And a friendly guide!
Marques de Pombal
Igreja de Santo António
Sé Catedral de Lisboa
Castelo de São Jorge
You can also contact us by:
Phone +351 911 146 146