Porto, the undefeated city
A world-famous city known for its wine to which it gives its name.
One of the oldest tourist destinations in Europe that is also the choice destination of many tourists.
Porto, the undefeated city, that gives its name to the world-famous port wine. Also known for its bridges and ancient and contemporary architecture, rich in monumental and artistic heritage as well as the cellars of Porto wine, are just some of the reasons that bring you to visit this wonderful city.
Arriving in Porto we start this spectacular tour with the riverside area where you can enjoy the view of the beautiful Douro River and its bridges as well as the traditional atmosphere of the locals. We then climb to the Igreja e Torre do Clérigos (Church and the Tower of Clerics), a piece of work famous for its Baroque tower and with a history dating back to the Brotherhood of Priests, we then continue to the Sé do Porto that is in the style of Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque it is one of the leading and oldest monuments in Portugal, after we pass by the S. Bento station that is luxuriously covered with beautiful tiles and then we visit the historic centre of this city.
We continue our trip to the other side of the river to where the famous Caves do Vinho do Porto. Then we will enjoy a wonderful tasting of this nectar of the gods!
Finally we return to Lisbon.
Our guide will accompany you along the way, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited.
We do the best tours because we do it with passion!
(*) Lunch and monument entrance fee (optional), not included in the cost of the Tour.
- Itinerary: Porto, Riverside Area, church and tower Clérigos, Porto Cathedral, S. Bento railway station, Port Wine Cellars
- Full day: 8:30 – 18:00 approx.
- Pick-up / drop-off at the hotel (Cascais Region)
- Pick-up / drop-off in 3 different meeting points (Lisbon)
- Minimum 3 pax – max 8 Pax
- For larger groups please contact us.
- Price per person: 125€
- Special discount for groups + 5 people
- Wine Tasting
- Personal Accident Insurance, according to the current law
- Liability Insurance, according to the current law
- And a friendly guide!
Torre e Igreja dos Clérigos
Sé do Porto
Estação de S. Bento
You can also contact us by:
Phone +351 911 146 146