- 8 Hours
- Ticket Included
- Small Group
- Live tour guide
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Digital voucher
The picturesque village of Constância, Almourol Castle (12th century) one of the most interesting castles in Portugal built by the Templars on a little island. Tomar Convent of Christ with it church inspired in the temple of Salomon its many cloisters and the iconic Manueline window. Both perfect examples to understand the Mystic Knights Templar, both men Knights, Warriors and Monks.The headquarters of the Templars and, later, the “Order of Christ” was installed in Tomar making it in this Templar capital of Portugal and Spain and one of the most important in the medieval world. The former Knights Templar headquarters in Portugal was built between the XII and XVI century and is nowadays a UNESCO world heritage site.Afterward, venture to the Gothic-style Church of Santa Maria do Olival, a gorgeous 12th-century church erected for the Knights Templar.
- Discover Almourol Castle (12th century) one of the most interesting castles in Portugal built by the Templars on a little island
- Visit the Convent of Christ with it church inspired in the temple of Salomon
- Venture to the Gothic-style Church of Santa Maria do Olival, a gorgeous 12th-century church erected for the Knights Templar.
- Pickup and drop-off from your chosen meeting point
- Guided visit inside the monuments
- Entrance fee Almourol Castle
- Entrance fee Convent of Christ
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Insurances according to the law
- 08h20 - Palácio da Foz Lisboa
Praça dos Restauradores 13, 1250-187
GPS 38.7157974, -9.1421995
- Drop Off – Hotel Fenix Lisboa
Praça Marquês de Pombal 8, 1269-133 Lisboa
GPS 38.7248449, -9.151241627173047
- Meeting Point private Tour
At time of booking, must provide the following information:
- Hotel name or apartment address
- Cruise ship passengers ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the activity will incur a penalty fee of 2.5%.
Cancellations less than 24 hours or not shown, the penalty fee will be 100%
- Almourol Castle
- Church of Santa Maria do Olival
- Tomar historical centre
- Convent of Christ
Best tour guide I have ever met
Tina – UK
I didn't have enough time to go around Lisbon, so I decided to take this tour, and it became the hallmark of my whole trip! Maria (tour guide) was very knowledgeable with a huge amount of interesting facts about the sites we have been too and an extremely nice personality that made me feel like I am on a trip with an amazing friend instead of just a tour guide. I can definitely say she is the best tour guide I have ever met.
Really funny and chatty
Emily – SWE
It was a great day and made seeing all of these sites so easy. Our guide Barbra was fabulous. Really funny and chatty which was great to have. She was extremely knowledgeable about everywhere we went and had interesting little bits of other information for us.
Enjoyed every moment of our tour
Cinzia – ITA
Andre, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and communicated the right depth of information. He anticipated our needs and gave us good suggestions for lunch. Touring with a small group of 7 people was great. Enjoyed every moment of our tour.
Alex – UK
Our guide Rita was so knowledgeable she made the trip. Visited some absolutely amazing places would highly recommend this trip.
Funny and informative stories
Yulia – UK
Andre was fantastic, shared funny and informative stories with us. Definitely the highlight of our holiday in Portugal.
Was a brilliant day trip
Marco – ITA
This was a brilliant day trip, the highlight of my time in Lisbon. I loved our guide Andreas, he was so friendly and gave just the right amount of historical info, whilst keeping it fun. The new aircon van was super clean and I prefer the small tour style.