- 2 Days / 1 Night
- Small Group
- Live tour guide
- Digital voucher
Discover the charm of Portugal in its most genuine state. Travel back in time on a journey you won’t soon forget! From village to village in the territory of Schist Villages, discover walking paths, river beaches and mountain villages where you can still experience some of the ancestral flavours. Accommodation in rural tourism units, surrounded by nature. Located in the center of Portugal, the Schist Villages are one of the hidden secrets of Portugal. This network of villages, where schist predominates, is charming, rustic and an award-winning destination.
- Discover Ferraria de S.João and its legends.
- Admire the fascinating view from the Santa Luzia dam, built between two huge outcrops.
- Stroll through the Fajão village.
- Discover the history of Figueira village.
- Visit Dornes a village built on a peninsula in the middle of the river.
- Pickup and drop-off from at your hotel (Lisbon Region)
- Guided visit
- Accommodation in rural tourism or Hotel 4 *
- 1 breakfast
- 2 lunches
- 1 dinner
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Daily disinfection of vehicles
- Insurances according to the law
- In times which call for extraordinary measures, rest assured our Team at Tugatrips – Safe and clean certified enterprise – has taken all measures to give you the confidence so that you and your loved ones can enjoy a relaxing experience!
- At your Hotel our Apartment address in Lisbon Region
Cancellations less than 15 days before the start of the activity will incur a penalty fee of 50%.
Cancellations less than 7 days or not shown, the penalty fee will be 100%.
- 2 days
- Ferraria de S. João Village
- Gomdramaz Village
- Fajão Village
- Santa Luzia dam
- Figueira Village
- Dornes Village
COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
The use of face mask is mandatory inside the vehicle and inside monuments. Before entering the vehicle, a hand hygiene is mandatory. We reserve the right to refuse entry to our vehicles at any time, before and during the activity, if the customer do not respect the regulation. No refund will be made.
“In times which call for extraordinary measures, rest assured our Team at Tugatrips - Safe and clean certified enterprise – has taken all measures to give you the confidence so that you and your loved ones can enjoy a relaxing experience! “
Best tour guide I have ever met
Tina – UK
I didn't have enough time to go around Lisbon, so I decided to take this tour, and it became the hallmark of my whole trip! Maria (tour guide) was very knowledgeable with a huge amount of interesting facts about the sites we have been too and an extremely nice personality that made me feel like I am on a trip with an amazing friend instead of just a tour guide. I can definitely say she is the best tour guide I have ever met.
Really funny and chatty
Emily – SWE
It was a great day and made seeing all of these sites so easy. Our guide Barbra was fabulous. Really funny and chatty which was great to have. She was extremely knowledgeable about everywhere we went and had interesting little bits of other information for us.
Enjoyed every moment of our tour
Cinzia – ITA
Andre, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and communicated the right depth of information. He anticipated our needs and gave us good suggestions for lunch. Touring with a small group of 7 people was great. Enjoyed every moment of our tour.
Alex – UK
Our guide Rita was so knowledgeable she made the trip. Visited some absolutely amazing places would highly recommend this trip.
Funny and informative stories
Yulia – UK
Andre was fantastic, shared funny and informative stories with us. Definitely the highlight of our holiday in Portugal.
Was a brilliant day trip
Marco – ITA
This was a brilliant day trip, the highlight of my time in Lisbon. I loved our guide Andreas, he was so friendly and gave just the right amount of historical info, whilst keeping it fun. The new aircon van was super clean and I prefer the small tour style.