- 8 Hours
- Ticket Included
- Small Group
- Live tour guide
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Digital voucher
Benefit from a small-group guided tours. Experience two best seller tours at a reduced price. Sintra, Pena Palace, Cape Roca & Cascais Tour and the Arrábida park with Wine, Cheese and Pastry tasting.
On the first day trip you will enjoy one of the most romantic destinations in Portugal, Sintra. You will be amazed by the extravagant Pena Palace (ticket included) and Stroll the charming streets of the historic center. Followed by Cabo da Roca the westernmost point of continental Europe. Pass the surfing beach at Guincho as you travel along the coastal road to the elegant town of Cascais.
On the second day you will visit one of the most unexpected and extraordinary areas of Portugal. Monumental ocean bays allow for breathtaking views as you enjoy a tasting of regional wines, cheese, charcuterie, and pastries.
The tours will have to be made on two consecutive days. The first tour will be Sintra tour and the Arrábida Wine Tasting Tour the day after.
Highlights Sintra, Pena Palace, Cascais tour
- Enjoy a guided visit inside Pena Palace
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sintra
- Get stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean from Cabo da Roca
Highlights Arrábida park with Wine, Cheese and Pastry tasting tour
- Explore Arrábida Natural Park and admire stunning views of ocean bays
- Visit one of the oldest wineries in Portugal and have a wine tasting
- Taste regional cheese, charcuterie, and pastries
- Guided visit inside monuments
- Pena Palace ticket
- Wine cellar visit (Arrábida)
- Wine tasting (2 wines, Arrábida)
- Platter of 3 varieties of cheese, 2 varieties of smoked ham, 1 regional pastry, and 1 glass of wine (Arrábida)
- Daily disinfection of vehicles
- Alcohol hand gel
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Insurances according to the law
- 08h20 - Hotel Mundial Lisboa
Praça Martim Moniz 2, 1100-341 Lisboa, 1100-341 Lisboa
Latitude: 38º42'53.03 N - Longitude: 9º08'15.03 W
- Meeting Point private Tour
At time of booking, must provide the following information:
- Hotel name or apartment address
- Cruise ship passengers ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the activity will incur a penalty fee of 2.5%.
Cancellations less than 24 hours or not shown, the penalty fee will be 100%
- 30 min
- Pena Palace
- Historical centre Sintra
- Cabo da Roca
- 30 min
- 40 min
- Statue of Christ the King
- Arrabída Natural park
- The oldest wineries
- Food Taste
- 40 min
COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
The use of face mask is mandatory inside the vehicle and inside monuments. Before entering the vehicle, a hand hygiene is mandatory. We reserve the right to refuse entry to our vehicles at any time, before and during the activity, if the customer do not respect the regulation. No refund will be made.
“In times which call for extraordinary measures, rest assured our Team at Tugatrips - Safe and clean certified enterprise – has taken all measures to give you the confidence so that you and your loved ones can enjoy a relaxing experience! “
Best tour guide I have ever met
Tina – UK
I didn't have enough time to go around Lisbon, so I decided to take this tour, and it became the hallmark of my whole trip! Maria (tour guide) was very knowledgeable with a huge amount of interesting facts about the sites we have been too and an extremely nice personality that made me feel like I am on a trip with an amazing friend instead of just a tour guide. I can definitely say she is the best tour guide I have ever met.
Really funny and chatty
Emily – SWE
It was a great day and made seeing all of these sites so easy. Our guide Barbra was fabulous. Really funny and chatty which was great to have. She was extremely knowledgeable about everywhere we went and had interesting little bits of other information for us.
Enjoyed every moment of our tour
Cinzia – ITA
Andre, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and communicated the right depth of information. He anticipated our needs and gave us good suggestions for lunch. Touring with a small group of 7 people was great. Enjoyed every moment of our tour.
Alex – UK
Our guide Rita was so knowledgeable she made the trip. Visited some absolutely amazing places would highly recommend this trip.
Funny and informative stories
Yulia – UK
Andre was fantastic, shared funny and informative stories with us. Definitely the highlight of our holiday in Portugal.
Was a brilliant day trip
Marco – ITA
This was a brilliant day trip, the highlight of my time in Lisbon. I loved our guide Andreas, he was so friendly and gave just the right amount of historical info, whilst keeping it fun. The new aircon van was super clean and I prefer the small tour style.